The Brazilian Ecosystems curriculum consists of four courses.
- ENVS 342 Ecology and Biodiversity of Brazil
- ENVS 341 Brazilian Natural Resource Management
- ENVS 396 Field Research/Independent Internship
Choose one of the following language courses:
- LLCP 158 Beginning Portuguese Language
- LLCP 258 Intermediate Portuguese Language
- LLCP 296 Advanced Portuguese Language
Full syllabi are available to participating students. Prospective students and professors and/or academic advisors may request copies of the complete syllabi. Contact us to make this request.
Credit & Evaluation
Students may earn up to 16 semester credits for successful completion of this program. They will be issued a transcript with a letter grade from Antioch University, along with narrative evaluations.
Further information regarding accreditation, evaluation, and transcripts is available here.