Payment Refund Policy
The refund policy outlined below takes effect when a student withdraws once a term begins. Because the cost to Antioch University is not reduced, nor can the student be replaced, the university refunds only a portion of tuition and other fees, thereby sharing with students the losses caused by their withdrawal.
Withdrawals received after the first day of the term, or upon return from a leave of absence, become effective on the day the change of status form is received by the program office.
- Before the term begins 100%
- Up to the end of the first month 90%
- Up to the end of the second month 80%
- Up to the end of the third month 50%
- Up to the end of the fourth month 40%
- After the end of the fourth month no refund