Antioch considers several factors for financial aid eligibility. To qualify, you must:
- Demonstrate financial need through the application process
- Be accepted into a degree or certificate program
- Register at least half-time (six credits for undergraduate students, three credits for graduate students)
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Not be in default status on previous loans or owe an overpayment on aid
- Be registered with the Selective Service (if male). If you are older than 26, you must have registered by age 25.