Considering an advanced degree in Applied Psychology, Counseling, or Family Therapy?
Antioch University Seattle programs strive to give our adult learners the skills and knowledge needed to address the complexity of issues impacting the mental health of individuals and families.
Join the Applied Psychology, Counseling, and Family Therapy virtual information sessions to meet faculty, explore the curriculum and learn more about Antioch University’s holistic approach to education that supports students in reaching their personal and professional goals.
Information and faculty will be available from the following programs:
- MA in Couple & Family Therapy with an Art Therapy specialization
- MA in Couple & Family Therapy with a Drama Therapy specialization
- MA in Couple & Family Therapy with a Dance Therapy specialization
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Couple & Family Therapy
- PhD in Counselor Education & Supervision
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
This info session will be held using Zoom. Login information will be sent in an email confirmation upon registration.