AULA Virtual Open House & Visiting Day 2020 | April 25
April 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm PDT
Learn about Antioch’s degree programs!
Our Open House is moving online! RSVP in the schedule below!
Bachelor’s degree completion, Teacher Credentialing, and Master’s degrees in Creative Writing, Education, Psychology, and Urban Sustainability
- Meet faculty, students, and alumni
- Experience the Antioch-style classroom
- Talk to admissions, financial aid, and transfer credit specialists
- Learn about scholarship opportunities
10:00 am – Program Info Sessions
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology
- MA in Education and Teacher Credentialing
- MFA in Creative Writing
- Post-MFA Teaching Certificate
- MA in Urban Sustainability
10:00 am – 12:30 pm – Bachelor’s Degree Completion Programs
- 10:00 – Info Session
- 11:10 – Educational Workshop
- 12:10 – Financial Aid/Admissions Overview
12:30 pm – All programs!
- Meet with Admissions & Financial Aid
Anyone with questions for Admissions and Financial Aid can join – one-on-one conversations available.
For More Information Contact Admissions at [email protected] or (310) 578-1080 ext. 100