- Master of Science in Nursing, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, 2016
Area of Concentration: Nursing Leadership in Health Systems Management
- Doctor of Philosophy, Antioch University, 2007
- Master of Business, Seattle University, Seattle, WA, 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, DePaul University, Chicago, IL, 1982
Kreeger, L.D. & Holloway, E. (2008, October). Now you see it and now you don’t. In J. Buur (Chair). Being seen: Paradoxes and practices of (in)visibility: Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference (pp. 31-39). Arlington, VA: American Anthropological Association.
Thomas, J. & Kreeger, L. (2008, April). Unhelpful helpers: When scaffolding structures veil collaborative interactions. In M. Czerwinski & A. Lund (Chairs), Art, Science, Balance (pp. 2583-2586). Conference conducted at the meeting of Conference of Human Factors in Computing Systems, Florence, IT. Retrieved from http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1358628.1358717
Kreeger, L.D. (2007). Inside outsourcing: A grounded theory of relationship formation within a nascent Service System (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/pg_10?0::NO:10:P10_ACCESSION_NUM:antioch1193855111
Reger, S.M., Grise, C., Kreeger, L. 2006. Alliances: finding ways to leverage your collective capabilities. In S.M. Reger (Ed..), Can two rights make a wrong: Insights from IBM’s tangible culture (pp. 143-161). Upper Saddle River, NJ: IBM Press.
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH)
- Ohio Nurses Association (ONA)
- Online Learning Consortium
- Organization for Associate Degree Nursing (OADN)
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Nu Eta Chapter, Drexel University
Kreeger, L. (2018). Navigating toward multiculturalism: A model for competency-based programs. Competency-Based Education Exchange. September 2018
Kreeger, L. (2017). In the trenches: How to maximize, energize, and re-inspire everyday tasks of faculty. Presented at the Capella University Faculty Conference.
Kreeger, L. (2017). Why are we having this meeting? Avoiding mood killing meetings. Presented at the Capella University Faculty Conference.
Kreeger, L. (2016). Setting the pace: Best practices for competency-based education. Presented at the Capella University Faculty Conference.
Kreeger, L. (2016, September). Leading change: A pragmatic framework for curriculum assessment and action (Poster session accepted). Interprofessional Collaboration and Communication. Conference conducted by the Organization for Associate Degree Nursing, Dallas, TX