Low-Residency Design. Live anywhere. Work full-time.
At the heart of study is the student’s own practice in professional life. Our goal is to educate professionals from a wide range of fields and in a variety of positions to be reflective practitioners, principled leaders, and engaged researchers. This is not about an ivory tower, but about taking your learning into your workplace and community to help make positive change, improve outcomes, and engage individuals in ways that benefit the common good.
The PhD in Leadership and Change combines faculty-mentored, individualized learning with a challenging interdisciplinary core curriculum that focuses on the research, study and practice of leadership and change.
- Face-to-face meetings three times a year for three pre-candidacy years
- Graduation rates that far exceed the national average
- Internationally renowned faculty and award-winning dissertations
- A vibrant and diverse learning community
The Master in Leadership Practice is boldly designed for disrupting and reframing leadership practices to build thriving and just futures.
- Attend two residencies and progress online through sequentially aligned courses, skills development studios, and an action project over 16 months
- Receive coaching specific to your leadership action project from experts
- Participate in cross-sector cohort anytime from your home or office
Antioch University is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The PHD Program obtained full and permanent approval from the Ohio Board of Regents in summer 2005.
Join us for an upcoming information session
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Our admissions team is ready to help!