Marketing Services Coordinator
Location: AU Campus or Remote
Website Antioch University
(2 open positions)
Antioch University is seeking creative, collaborative, service-oriented Marketing Services Coordinators to play a central role in the ongoing engagement of our Marketing & Communications team with our portfolio of internal clients. Under the direction of the Marketing Services Manager, Marketing Services Coordinators will serve as a primary point of contact for assigned academic and/or partnership units.
Responsibilities include communication and reporting of marketing initiatives executed across Antioch University campuses and focus areas. Primary responsibilities include coordinating with internal clients and marketing staff to report on marketing and communications plans and outcomes, project statuses, and to collect content and materials for use in communications and marketing.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as the primary point of contact on the Marcom team with assigned internal clients
- Gather program information, stories, testimonials, video and social media content for incorporation into marketing and communications plans
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications team members to inform plan development and report outcomes on an ongoing basis
- Create and deliver quarterly presentations of upcoming marketing plans and prior quarter reports
- Present plans and reports to each internal client unit and discuss outcomes generated, lessons learned, potential improvements, and ideas for future efforts
- Assist with Marcom project coordination related to assigned focus areas
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 or more years’ experience in an account/client management role in a marketing-focused environment
- Experience in higher education marketing is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Manage internal constituents and their expectations, supporting the Marcom team’s implementation of university-wide strategies
- Familiarity with modern digital marketing practices, including paid search, social media, marketing automation, and content marketing
- Expert attention to detail
- Experience planning & prioritizing, including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine urgency, and organize schedules and tasks; experience with project management tools a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills; high level of professionalism
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to creatively troubleshoot and work independently
- Ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances and/or aggressive deadlines
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in collaborative initiatives and cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with Antioch University’s mission, programs, and brand preferred
Hours of Employment
This is a full-time position serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
Office location TBD; position may be located at a campus or remote.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply, qualified applicants should submit a coverletter, resume/CV and three business references. Click here to apply: CLICK HERE
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.