Admissions Ambassador – M. Biney
Location: Keene, NH
Antioch University New England
Start Date: 8/27/21
End Date: 5/6/22
Number of Positions: 3
Hours per Week: 10
Weekends Required: No
Evenings Required: No
Allows for Remote Work?: Yes
Percentage of Remote Work: During campus closure 100% remote; once campus reopens all work will be done on campus.
Method to Assess Remote Work: All task assigned are logged, given a due date and signed off when completed.
Supervisor: Mensima Biney
- Assist the Office of Admissions with assembling information packets, preparing admissions materials and mailings. (1 hour)
- Assist at the welcome desk. (2-3 hours)
- Assist with inventory management of admissions collateral materials. (1 hour)
- Data entry of new prospects and applications. (1 hour)
- Process admission materials. (2-3 hours)
- Assist with events. (1 hour)
- Provide campus tours for prospective students (1 hour)
- Serve as a student panelist at admissions events. (varies)
- Answer Admissions general emails & phone (2-3 hours)
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Web browsers.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to support a positive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete tasks in a timely manner.
How to Apply: Send resume & cover letter to Mensima Biney- Director of Admissions [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org