Admissions Ambassador [Work Study]
Position Title: Admissions Ambassador
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Supervisor: Heather Howell
Hiring Manager: Mensima Biney
Hiring Manager contact: [email protected]
Number of positions: 1
Hours per Week: 15
- Assist the Office of Admissions with assembling information packets, preparing admissions materials and mailings.
- Assist at the welcome desk.
- Assist with inventory management of admissions collateral materials.
- Data entry of new prospects and applications.
- Process admission materials.
- Assist with events.
- Provide campus tours for prospective students
- Serve as a student panelist at admissions events.
- Answer Admissions general phone line and emails.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Web browsers.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to support a positive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete tasks in a timely manner.
Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at [email protected] if you have any questions about your eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com