Antioch Front Desk [Work Study]
Location: Seattle, WA
Antioch University Seattle
Position Type: Federal Work Study
Department: Campus Services
Supervisor: Patrick Skipper
Hiring Manager: Scott Titus
Hiring Manager contact: [email protected]
Start Date: Summer 2022
End Date: Ongoing
Number of positions: 1
Hours per Week: 5-20
Provide assistance to Front Desk Coordinator, Campus, and Administrative & Finance team. Duties include:
• Covering front office and phones
• Stocking supplies, equipment maintenance, and periodic facilities checks
• Assist in directing faculty, staff, students, and visitors
• Ensure security at the University’s main point of entry
• Provide support for the Director of Administrative Services and other administrative staff as needed
• Data entry
• Research and development for directors and department needs
• Service-oriented attitude toward patrons.
• Reliable in terms of work hours agreed upon.
Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at [email protected] if you have any questions about your eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org