CFT Program Student Employee [Work-Study]
Location: Antioch University Seattle
Department: CFT Program
Supervisor: Jessica Leith, MS, LMFT
Supervisor Email: [email protected]
Hours per Week: 10
Start Date: Immediately
How will remote work be supervised? Bimonthly virtual meetings; sharing documents through Google Drive; reviewing work progress & performance quarterly
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Enter data from CFT Program surveys as they are completed throughout the year
- Monitor and track data entry and report entry to supervisor
- Review data entry for any errors and make corrections as needed
- Regularly meet and review work with supervisor
- Help organize data, survey forms, and timelines
- Help create and maintain data entry manual to ensure accurate entry and management of program data
- Offer assistance with other CFT program needs such as social media postings to highlight program events and send information to the community.
- Strong proficiency in writing and facility with online and face-to-face communication.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (especially Word and Excel) and Google Suite, particularly Google Sheets and Google Forms
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Preferred: Data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk; proficiency with programs such as Survey Monkey or Qualtrics; social media skills and experience
Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at [email protected] if you have any questions about your eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org