Clinic Front Desk [Work-Study]
Location: Seattle, WACLICK HERE TO APPLY
Antioch University Seattle
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Department: AUS Clinic
Supervisor: Doug Wear
Hiring Manager: Raynn Maegik
Start Date: Winter 2021
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 5-15
The Antioch Community Counseling and Psychology Clinic is looking for 1 – 2 work-study students to fill a Clinic front desk position. The Clinic staff hours are Monday – Thursday 9:30am – 7pm and Friday 9:30am – 5pm. Shifts are generally 4-5 hours long.
- Monitoring the clinic voicemail and email.
- Calling clients to take payments via phone.
- Answering or referring inquiries to the appropriate staff.
- Intake processing via phone or email of new clients including scheduling appointments.
- Maintaining client accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protecting client rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Assisting student therapists with clinic procedures.
- Other projects as assigned by the clinic coordinator.
- Prior administrative and customer service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google sheets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong home internet connection.
Front desk staff check-in at the beginning and end of shift and throughout their shift as needed via Google Chat. Please note that while this is currently a remote position, it will return to onsite as soon as it is safe to do so.
Only students with Federal Work-Study eligibility may apply. Contact the Financial Aid Office at [email protected] if you have any questions about your eligibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com