Clinical Supervisor, Antioch Community Therapy Services (ACTS)
Location: Culver City, CA
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor
Job Type: Hourly, Part Time
Bringing high-quality, free tele-health services to the community while providing future therapists from Antioch University Los Angeles supervised real-world experience. ACTS will strive to reach those who have traditionally had difficulty or reluctance in accessing services.
As an Antioch student, Lane Janger developed the concept behind ACTS. Given the current pandemic, many members of our community are in need of mental health services. In addition, many agencies are not providing therapeutic experiences for trainees. Consequently, ACTS fills a dual need, free mental health services for those who request it, and therapeutic experiences for students/trainees.
Supervisor Position Details
- Commit to work for a minimum of two, 13-week quarters.
- Lead a supervision group weekly for two hours. Then, complete an ACTS supervision form for each student/trainee on a weekly basis.
- Read, comment on, and approve the trainees’ case notes.
- Be available for emergency consultation.
- At the end of the quarter, the supervisor will fill out an Antioch Evaluation form for each student/trainee.
- Complete and sign all BBS and Antioch paperwork (Four-Way Agreement, Responsibility Statement, sign Weekly Logs for student hours, etc.)
- Provide evidence of completion of all length of licensure and educational requirements to serve as a BBS approved clinical supervisor.
- Provide a copy of professional license.
- Provide evidence of malpractice insurance with a minimum coverage of $1,000,000/3,000,000, listing Antioch University as an additional insured.
Send an email with your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] Please put ‘Supervisor’ in the subject line.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.