Counseling and Psychology Clinic Front Desk [Work Study]
Location: Antioch University Seattle
Position Title: Clinic Front Desk Work Study
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Department: AUS Clinic
Hiring Manager: Raynn Maegik ([email protected])
Start Date: Spring 2022
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 10-15
The Antioch Community Counseling and Psychology Clinic is looking for a work-study student to fill a Clinic front desk position starting in the summer 2022 quarter. Training for this position would start as soon as possible.
The Clinic staff hours are Monday – Thursday 9:30 am – 7 pm and Friday 9:30 am – 5 pm. Shifts are generally 4-5 hours long.
- Monitoring the Clinic voicemail and email.
- Calling clients to take payments via phone.
- Answering or referring inquiries to the appropriate staff.
- Intake processing via phone or email of new clients including scheduling appointments.
- Maintaining client accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protecting client rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Assisting student therapists with Clinic procedures.
- Other projects as assigned by the Clinic coordinator.
- Prior administrative and customer service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google sheets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong home internet connection.
Front desk staff check-in at the beginning and end of shift and throughout their shift as needed via Google Chat.
Please note that while this is currently a remote position, it will return to onsite as soon as it is safe to do so.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com