External Affairs and Engagement Assistant
Location: Los Angeles, CACLICK HERE TO APPLY
Antioch University Los Angeles
Job Title: External Affairs and Engagement Assistant
Average number of Work Hours per Week: 20 hours
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00
Student May Have to Work: Days: [YES] Evenings: [NO] Nights: [NO] Weekends: [NO]
Hiring Department: Undergraduate Studies
Primary Supervisor: Rosa Garza-Mourino
Alternate Supervisor: Mehee Hyun
Location: Remote position
Job Description and Minimum Qualifications:
MINIMUM COMMITMENT 6 QUARTERS, AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE DRIVE SUITE.
Based on a remote quarterly work plan, the UGS External Affairs and Engagement Assistant helps develop and maintain networks of inspiration, support, and collaboration for projects that serve as resources for UGS interns, UGS alumni, local stakeholders, community colleges, and domestic/international partner organizations. The student undertaking this position will have the opportunity to nurture, apply and hone hir self-directed work competence, communication, and time management skills in a meaningful administrative and community engagement role. This can be a unique addition to the professional resume of the appropriate candidate.
Keen attention to detail as well as the tenacity to meet precise deadlines within the approved number of FWS hours are key expectations embedded in this position.
- In-depth understanding of the goals, meaning, and impact of UGS participation and visibility among UGS interns, UGS faculty, UGS alumni, local stakeholders, community colleges, and partner organizations domestically and internationally
- Strong email traffic management skills
- Ability to monitor, summarize and report on key points from strategic online subscriptions
- Confident command of Word and Excel software as well as Antioch Google Drive suite and Mailchimp platform.
- Nimble file keeping, database updating, document editing, and digitizing skills
- Assertive, concise written and oral communication skills
- Efficient customer service approach to students, faculty, and partner organizations via phone and email.
Potential transferring of this FWS position to on-campus in-person format once AULA returns to on-campus operations. To apply for this position, send your resume to: [email protected]
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time. Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com