Program Associate for Counseling Department Low Residency Programs
Location: Seattle, WA
Antioch University Seattle
Department: Low Residency Degree Programs in Counseling and CES
Title: Program Associate for Counseling Department, Low Residency Programs
Reports to: Chair(s) of the Ph.D. CES and Low-Res MA CMHC
This position integrates skills in program growth/admissions, student support and advising, course scheduling, and residency planning/administrative support. Experience and facility with technology, program development, student retention, project management and creativity to serve both Low Residency Programs in the Counseling Department at Antioch University Seattle (MA and Ph.D.), and the geographically dispersed community of students, faculty, staff and alumni.
General Counseling Department Responsibilities
- Supports admissions in onboarding new students, serves as first advising point of contact
- Works with other Program Associates in AUS residential programs in scheduling courses, quarterly and annually
- Aids in the coordination of initiates, analyzes, and creates reports based on regularly occurring data/outcome requests to AUS entities (e.g., Low residency chairs, counseling outcome committee, university outcomes committee, administration.).
- Aids in the compilation of necessary reporting for CACREP purposes including data collection, data compilation, and program assessment related to program outcomes and requirements.
- Assist with designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating the program’s curricular site, with its integrated web elements.
- Manage, in coordination with the department chairs all residency activities (Winter and Summer)
- With program chairs update policy documents as needed, including annual updates to handbooks (student and faculty) and other related learning guides
- Assist with all Low-Residency marketing and recruitment activities both nationally and internationally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Required: BA
- Preferred: MA in Counseling or a closely related field
- Experience with program development and project management
- An interest in designing and providing user-friendly online tools, services and processes to graduate students, master and doctoral level.
- Experience with the utilization of best-practices in working with adult learners.
- Evidence of being able to think outside the box to address the needs of students and faculty.
- Organized, strong communication skills and excellent ability to multi-task
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
To be considered for this position, please complete and submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vita (CV)
- Names, addresses (including email addresses) and telephone numbers of three references. References will not be contacted without prior approval of the candidate.
For accommodations to complete the application process, and/or if selected for an interview, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected].
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org