Program Coordinator II
Website Antioch University
The primary responsibility of this position is to support to the faculty, administration, and students of Antioch University Online. This position collaborates with and provides input to faculty, administration and staff in problem solving and procedural solutions to identify and create systems to improve programs and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative Oversight- 30%
• Exercises initiative, accuracy, accountability, and service excellence in the performance of administrative functions
• Monitors effective functioning of the online course evaluation and narrative evaluation systems and accuracy of data in student information system
• Coordinates, initiates, and verifies website updates and revisions in accordance with University policies. Coordinates updates and revisions with assigned marketing personnel,
• Manages general communications with students, faculty, and program alumni
Academic Program Support- 30%
• Oversees the creation of course sections and program learning outcomes into narrative evaluation system as required each term
• Oversees the updating, editing, and proofing of academic calendar, student handbook and other program materials
• Manages, verifies, and reports student data for programs’ planning, operating, and reporting needs as well as direct service to students o Supports academic assessment process as needed
Student Support and Miscellaneous- 40%
• Coordinates new student orientation and any program related residencies
• Provides basic advising to students in assigned programs
• Serves as primary point of contact for all student service related concerns.
• Serves as the liaison with other student services offices, such as the Registrar, Disability Support Services, Student Conduct, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited academic institution required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Three years of experience in an academic institution preferred.
• Ability to work independently, organize, handle detail, follow-through on tasks and problem solve with minimal supervision, in a complex administrative environment.
• Must exercise professional judgment regarding highly confidential budget and student matters.
• Ability to get along with others and to be a positive member of the Antioch community.
• Ability to use computer applications to access data, maintain records, review, and generate reports. Proficiency in the Microsoft or Google suite of office applications, and related web tools required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills.
Hours of Employment: This is a full-time exempt position. The work schedule will be established in consultation with Associate Director of Administrative and Student Services. Evenings and/or weekend hours may be required. The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit; stand use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicant should submit a cover-letter, resume/CV and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please put “Program Coordinator II” in the subject line.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com