Follow your clinical interests with our less structured yet highly flexible General Practices Specialization. Deepen your knowledge and skillset by strategically assembling coursework that is reflective of your areas of interest. By designing your own syllabus, you will develop a specialization suitable for your career and life goals, while simultaneously receiving the hands-on, experiential learning opportunities that are unique to AULA. Create your own specialization and achieve the professional success you desire.
In assembling the 17 units required for this specialization you may select coursework from our other specializations, our growing number of inter-term overseas courses, additional clinical skills coursework, additional clinical training coursework and independent study.
This allows you the freedom to follow you developing clinical and academic interests while while deepening your knowledge and skill set.
Specialization Courses (17 units)
- 17 units of self-selected study using a combination of courses from other specializations and/or independent study/research projects. You will meet with your advisor to identify coursework relevant to your professional objectives.
For detailed curriculum and degree requirements, please visit the AULA catalog.
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Addiction and Recovery Specialization
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Applied Community Psychology Specialization
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Child Studies Specialization
- MA in Clinical Psychology, LGBT-Affirmative Psychology
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Professional Clinical Counselor Specialization
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Psychological Trauma Studies Specialization
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Spiritual and Depth Psychology Specialization