Website Antioch University
The primary responsibility of the Enrollment Processor is to maintain all applicant files ensuring all pertinent applicant data is reflected in the student record during all phases of the application and enrollment process. The Enrollment Processor is responsible for all transfer evaluations for students interested in the completion program. This position will also serve as a lead for 4 work-study students.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Enrollment Processor Duties 90%
- Initiate and monitors efficient completion and processing of applications, including entry and maintenance of information in the admissions documents received database and the Target X prospect management and communications system
- Coordinates routine admission processing with the centers/schools/ programs, and follows up on the status of academic documentation to ensure the timely completion of the admissions process. With general direction, uses discretion regarding acceptable documentation, application materials and admission deadline extensions
- Responsible for the optical imaging of incoming application materials, including document preparation, imaging, indexing and management of the audit of the records
- Monitors incoming official transcripts for appropriate dissemination to the Registrar’s Office and academic units and incoming mail handling
- Generate correspondence, mailing labels, and contact lists, as well as routine admissions and other reports
- Oversees processing of all documents for applications in progress, application form submitted and accepted students
- Generate missing documents reports for admissions counselors keeping them aware of who is review ready and who is missing documents. (i.e. student transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, resume)
- Reviews all files for students in applicant status before changing status to ready for review
- Logs all transcripts that are sent via email or regular mail to the admissions office
- Scans and uploads all official transcripts to Target X
- Conducts transfer credit review for all bachelor completion students and emails the student with preliminary transfer credit
- Email preliminary transfer credit earned report to students
- Prepare file for transfer evaluation and give to program chair
- Responsible for tracking all transcripts, degree conferrals, logging all on track to graduate letter, anticipated degree conferral date letter, or fast track request
- Alert PDSO when file is complete and ready for the I-20 to be generated for international students and processing admissions documents for international students
- Process all decision letters and enter provisions in Colleague
- Send out all acceptance letters
- Manually process SIE’s if student requires assistance
- Act as the lead for work-study students ensuring that they produce quality work:
- Supervises work-study students to assist with optical imaging and records management
- Recommend appropriate technologies to support enrollment functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
The Enrollment Processor will be measured based on managing multiple complex responsibilities and initiatives in parallel to achieving results on time. Strategies to be set annually in collaboration with Director of Admissions.
- Commitment and Service – An essential component for success involves the commitment to be available for prospective students and provide them with best-in-class service. This includes excellent anticipation and responsiveness to student questions, consistent work attendance and punctuality, and accessibility to student needs. We strive to provide outstanding service to our potential students with the highest level of integrity.
- Team Work – An integral part of the University and assists their peers and their supervisor in any areas, either proactively, or upon request. Teamwork is absolutely essential to ensure the high quality of service to our students.
- Product Knowledge – The Processor will be expected to have a deep understanding of the University academic curriculum, program offerings and understanding of the industry demands.
- Technical Acumen – The Processor will have access to leading edge customer management software applications and need to demonstrate fluency in utilizing these applications. The Processor should embrace the opportunity to leverage cutting edge technologies as well as propose solutions for how we can constantly improve our processes.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ office experience required. Additional experience may substitute for years of education. Experience in college admissions or student services offices preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of University processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to learn, interpret, and apply University policies, procedures, rules and regulations related to admissions, graduation, transfer and enrollment
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills, including strong verbal and human relations skills,
including tactfulness, a sense of humor and sensitivity to the needs of students
- Demonstrate excellent data entry skills, and familiarity with monitoring and maintaining large databases
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time position serving a national university. A work schedule will be established in consultation with the supervisor. The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 35 hours per week.
Office to be housed at Antioch University in Los Angeles, California
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The individual must regularly lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires daily use of computer and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.