Financial Aid Assistant
Job Title: Financial Aid Assistant
Hiring Department: Financial Aid
Number of Positions Requested: 1
Average number of Work Hours per Week: 20
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00
Student May Have to Work: Days and Evenings
Primary Supervisor: Norma Castillo and Lisa Ferguson
Location: ISS Suite, 2nd Floor
Telephone Number and extension: 310-578-1080
Job Description and Minimum Qualifications:
- Assist current and prospective students with general financial aid questions related to completion of the FAFSA, acceptance of awards via AUView, and loan counseling to mention a few.
- Act as liason between students and FA counselors
- Maintain social media scholarship page
- Assist with the organization and setup of financial aid events such as orientation
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
To apply for this position, send resume to: email@example.com
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org