Online Writing Program Assistant
Hiring Department:MFA / Inspiration2Publication
Person Student Reports To: Steve Heller and Ken Pienkos
Average number of Work Hours Per Week: 20
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00
Student May Have to Work: Days, evenings, and weekends
Room Number: AULA Campus
Telephone Number and extension: 310-578-1080 X338
Job Description and Any Special Skills:
This position serves online writing instructor engagement, outreach, and best practices / promotion. The job requires 15 – 20 hours of On-campus work each week.
- Assist i2p Program Assistant with course content, set up, and software management
- Monitor and track software upgrades and migration of content for platform change
- Assist with communications strategies and outreach to writing instructors to support contracts, development, and program engagement. (Newsletter or Google Site)
- Assist in the creation of marketing strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand recognition and customer satisfaction
- Create and manage release dates for recurring programs, webinars, publications and support sites
- Create and send out press releases and announcements for new products and services
- Assist Program Assistant with social media, advertising, and participate in local (LA) promotion events.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding and interest in Online Education Software and Programs
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience creating targeted content and familiarity with learning management software and an intuition for building content.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org