Integrated Student Services Assistant
Hiring Department: Integrated Student Services
Primary Supervisor: Emee Dacanay
Average number of Work Hours Per Week: 20
Hourly rate: $14.00
Number of Positions Open: Four
Job Description and Any Special Skills: To provide administrative support, student services general advisement, and front-counter customer relations services in Registration, Records, and Financial Aid.
- Experience in (or strong interest in) office administrative support, student services work, and customer service relations
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, experience working independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as computer usage and emailing skills
- Possess analytical skills, team player traits, and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace environment under high-level and minimal supervision
- Abilities to work with and main academic records, including interpreting information, handling with confidentiality, and securing the review and storage.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: email@example.com