Remote Student Services Assistant
Hiring Department: Integrated Student Services
Primary Supervisor: Emee Dacanay
Average number of Work Hours Per Week: 20
Hourly rate: $15.00
Number of Positions Open: Two
Job Description and Any Special Skills: To provide administrative support, student services general advisement, and front-counter customer relations services in Registration, Records, and Financial Aid.
- Experience in (or strong interest in) office administrative support, student services work, and customer service relations
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, experience working independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as computer usage and emailing skills
- Possess analytical skills, team player traits, and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace environment under high-level and minimal supervision
- Abilities to work with and maintain academic records, including interpreting information, handling with confidentiality, and securing the review and storage.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.