Your generous support plays a crucial role in helping Antioch deliver the academic and personal experiences that make Bridge powerful and meaningful for so many students. All gifts, of all sizes, are greatly and deeply appreciated.
What Your Support Does
Our courses are free to our students, so Bridge relies on the generous and dedicated financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations to sustain our program. Here is what your gift can do:
- $25 provides 2 weeks’ worth of transportation to/and from class for a student
- $50 provides a student with school supplies for the year (paper, binders, highlighters, pens, pencils, and bags)
- $100 provides a student with textbooks for one quarter
- $300 provides a student with books, transportation, and refreshments for one quarter
- $900 provides a student with books, transportation, and refreshments for the year
- $4,500 provides five students with books, transportation, and refreshments for the year
Ways of Giving
Giving to Bridge can take many forms, from cash donations to corporate matching gifts to in-kind gifts. Whatever method you choose, your donation makes a difference to the lives of our students.
Check or credit card
You can make a credit card gift online at the Antioch University Los Angeles secure web site, or call the AULA Institutional Advancement office at (310) 578-1080 ext. 116. To give by check, please make your check payable to Antioch University Los Angeles with “Bridge donation” in the memo field and send it to:
Antioch University Los Angeles
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
Securities, planned gifts and company matching gifts
If you would like to transfer stock, leave a bequest, or have your company make a matching gift, please contact our Institutional Advancement office at (310) 578-1080 ext. 116.
Donate Materials and Supplies
When you donate, whether it is a financial gift or an in-kind donation, our Bridge students are the ones who benefit. Thank you!
Technology for Bridge Students
Upgrading your new camera or laptop? Consider donating your gently used equipment to Bridge.
Because many Bridge students do not have regular access to technology outside class, time spent online in the classroom can be critical for students developing technological skills – and ultimately, for encouraging participation in online academic and public life.
We are seeking donations of the following:
- Digital video and/or still cameras for use in field study
- Laptops for classroom use
Please contact the Bridge office at (310) 578-1080 ext. 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a technology donation.
School Supplies for Bridge Students
Interested in donating supplies? We provide our students with textbooks, school supplies, and bus tokens throughout the year.
We are regularly in of:
- Loose leaf paper
- 3-ring binders
- Dictionaries (English and Spanish/English)
- Pens, pencils, highlighters, and other office supplies
- Bus tokens (LA Metro, Big Blue Bus, or Montebello)
- Textbooks (editions vary each quarter, please contact us for details)
Please contact the Bridge office at (310) 578-1080 ext. 300 or email email@example.com for details on your gifts of school supplies.
Attend Artistic Uprising
Each year in November, the AULA community comes together to share works of art and expression for exhibition and performance. The halls fill with paintings, sculptures, photographs, video installations, and crafts. Classrooms teem with music, dance, readings, drumming, even hula hooping – all put together by AULA students, staff, faculty, alumni, and friends. Art is sold in a silent auction, and many of the artists choose to donate a portion of their sales to Bridge.
You can keep up with Bridge by signing up for our newsletter (email firstname.lastname@example.org) , or you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest information on dates and how you can submit work!