Early College Program
From 2012 to 2017, Antioch University Los Angeles offered Da Vinci Charter School high school students access to college level courses that earned credit toward both their high school diploma and a future college degree. The Da Vinci Early College program (ECP) allowed qualified high school juniors and seniors to enroll in college courses at their high school campus which enabled them to gain valuable college experience, as well as units that could shorten the time and cost it would take to earn their college degree.
Students had the potential to earn up to 42 college credits—the equivalent of a year of college classes. The courses in this dual-credit program were designed to fulfill lower level college class requirements and be easily transferable. The courses offered by AULA included Spanish, math, political science, economics, history, and psychology.
Antioch University courses taken through the Da Vinci Early College program were developed through our Undergraduate Studies Division, approved by the AULA Faculty Curriculum Committee, and were taught by faculty with AULA adjunct status. As such they are eligible for college transfer units, subject to the guidelines of each receiving institution.
Da Vinci ECP students have been accepted to and received credit for these units at various institutions including UCLA, CalState, and multiple community colleges. Please contact the Registrar with any questions regarding the transferability of these courses.
Every ECP/Da Vinci student receives one complimentary Official Transcript which includes the following materials:
- Official Transcript
- Official copies of the student’s learning evaluations w/ letter grades
- Official Cover Letter (Explaining AULA’s Narrative Evaluation policy and transferability of credits.)
If a student would like or order additional transcripts; the student can order official transcripts via the Web at any time, 24/7. Just go to Transcript Request and click on Request an Online Transcript. Please make sure to select Antioch University Los Angeles as the school. National Student Clearinghouse will track the progress of your order and send you real-time order updates via email.
The fees include:
- Official Transcript Only $10 per copy +$2.25 processing fee per destination
- Transcript with copies of Student Learning Evaluations $25 per set + $2.25 processing fee per destination.
- Transcript with a verification of Grade Point Average Equivalency is $40 per set + $2.25 processing fee per destination for the first request. Any additional transcript requests that includes a verification of Grade Point Average Equivalency is $30.00 per copy +$2.25 processing fee per destination.
- Methods of payment can include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
For more detailed information please refer to the Steps to Order Transcripts guide for the Early College Program.
An official transcript is $10 per copy +$2.25 processing fee per destination.
A transcript with copies of student learning evaluations $25 per set + $2.25 processing fee per destination.
A transcript with a verification of grade point average equivalency is $40 per set + $2.25 processing fee per destination for the first request. Any additional transcript requests that includes a verification of grade point average equivalency is $30.00 per copy + $2.25 processing fee per destination.
Methods of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
ECP (DaVinci) 2017 Academic Calendar
Kaitlin Evans – (310) 578-1080 ext. 257, firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific questions regarding transcripts:
Francis Hernandez – (310) 578-1080 ext. 203, email@example.com
- How can I change my password?
Passwords can be changed at https://audirect.antioch.edu. For a tutorial on how to use AuDirect Click here.
- Will our transcript show grades?
The transcripts do not show grades however the grade you receive will appear on your Student Learning Evaluations.
- How long does it take to receive a transcript?
It usually takes between 7-14 business days to process the transcripts. Transcripts with a Grade Point Average Equivalency (GPAE) can take up to 15 business days.
- How many free transcripts can I get?
Every Early College Program/Da Vinci student is allowed 1 complimentary transcript. Any additional transcripts must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Can you send out Official Transcripts Electronically?
We are not able to send out electronic copies of transcripts.
- Is there an option to expedite transcripts?
Unfortunately, there is no option to expedite transcripts at this time.