Design Your Future
Already have the passion, talent and commitment to a creative field? This bachelor’s degree helps you build upon your capacity for problem solving, leadership and management.
AULA’s Applied Arts and Media major is especially well suited for people with technical skills in art-, design- and media-focused fields such as makeup design, film editing, or set design, who want to more fully understand the context and business side of their industry. Our students gain new employable skills they can use to promote and communicate their artistic vision and further their careers.
Applied Arts and Media Degree features:
In this program, you’ll:
- Learn how to leverage unique business perspectives to make more meaningful career decisions and excel professionally
- View art from a historical and cultural perspective
- Explore how the use of art and media has evolved into a platform central to effective marketing and communication
- Gain crucial skills and problem solving strategies specific to the arts and media fields that will make you a more effective professional
- Focus on preparing to use art in today’s media-rich environment
- Get the opportunity to engage in art and media-making while looking at these forms as practical professional skills
- Create art and media works that reflect your critical analytical abilities
Get the Credit You Deserve
Your personal and professional pursuits are key components of the qualifications you bring with you, and they should be celebrated, not disrupted. Course credits for experience outside of the classroom is earned through documentation of prior learning, internships, and independent study, dramatically reducing both the tuition cost and degree completion time.
The world needs you now! Get Started Today!
(310) 578-1080 x100