Build upon your technical, occupational, or other professional training and enhance your employable skills and career prospects.
You’ve worked hard to hone the skills of your profession. AULA’s Applied Studies program integrates your prior training with a liberal learning framework so you can continue to focus on your specified career path. By maximizing the skills you have while expanding your practical knowledge, you can build the foundation for becoming a problem solver and leader in your field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Studies Features
- Offers professionally-focused learning
- Develops a broader contextual understanding of students’ professions
- Expands written and oral communication skills
- Fosters the ability think critically from multiple perspectives and consider social and ethical issue when problem-solving
- Introduces a more systems-thinking approach
- Develops effective communication and leadership skills
- Promotes interpersonal skills that promote professional and personal development
- Accepts prior technical learning credit transfers
Get the Credit You Deserve
Your personal and professional pursuits are key components of the qualifications you bring with you, and they should be celebrated, not disrupted. Course credits for experience outside of the classroom is earned through documentation of prior learning, internships, and independent study, dramatically reducing both the tuition cost and degree completion time.
The world needs you now! Get Started Today!
(310) 578-1080 x100