Expand your knowledge beyond business management fundamentals and engage in the emerging field of social entrepreneurship.
This concentration is centered around the idea that for-profit enterprises can also pursue social missions for the greater good. The diverse, interdisciplinary coursework encompasses a variety of perspectives from fields such as philosophy, psychology, and political theory so you can make informed, socially responsible business decisions. AULA’s Business and Social Entrepreneurship concentration is designed to help you develop the knowledge necessary in the professions you will enter and lead.
Bachelor’s Degree Concentration Features
- Flexible scheduling designed for the busy lives of adult learners
- Develops critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Explores the complex technological, social, political, ethical, and ecological issues in the global economy
- Addresses topics with a critical appreciation of the role of people in organizations including:
- Issues of diversity in the workforce
- Economic and environmental sustainability
- The changing role of capital in the global economy
- The role of information and technology
- Addresses social entrepreneurship, or for-profit enterprises that pursue a social mission
- Provides the fundamentals of knowledge for graduate study and a career path in business management
- Relevant for traditional and social entrepreneurs, as well as for managers in small businesses, corporations, and public and non-profit organizations
The world needs you now! Get Started Today!
(310) 578-1080 x100