Become Part of the Web Revolution
Gain the skills needed for a full-time career in coding in six months.
Enter the rapidly evolving world of tech and help meet the ever-growing demand for qualified web developers and software engineers. Become knowledgeable in the Software Development Life Cycle from concept to finished product. If you so choose, you can specialize in any area from front-end to back-end development technologies.
Through our project-based learning model, you will learn skills to be utilized in solving problems and gain the knowledge and comprehension to fully understand the responsibilities of a Full Stack Web Developer.
Web Development Certificate Program Features
- 92% job placement rate
- $65,000 median salary
- Financial aid available
- Veterans’ benefits are available to eligible veterans attending the Culver City campus and Orange County site
- Credits can be applied toward your Antioch undergraduate degree
- Provides students with the knowledge and skills in web development needed to be well-prepared to interview for and secure full-time coding positions.
- Equip students to utilize the software development tools used by industry professionals to:
- Develop, debug, and design web applications
- Conduct both front-end and back-end development, application program interfaces (API’s), and back-end data stores such as relational database management systems (RDMS)
- Learn team development strategies