Change Starts with Educating the Next Generation of Leaders
Discover the tools necessary to pioneer change.
Whether it’s social justice, environmental stewardship, cultural inclusion or another worthy cause in a field related to education, you will learn how to incorporate these positive messages into the work you do. Your professors are passionate change agents who practice what they teach and encourage collaborative discussion for an educationally stimulating learning environment.
Earning an MA in Education gives both educators and professionals the skills to take on leadership roles in educational settings, which often require an advanced degree. Our graduates have been accepted to top-tier doctoral programs in education and our master’s degrees provide a strong foundation for future academic study.
Master’s Degree Program Features
- Designed with working adults in mind and is half-time in nature, to be completed over 6 quarters of study
- Students work closely with their faculty advisors to tailor the degree to meet their needs and allow them to pursue their individual interests
- Students develop a systems approach to social justice and sustainability-oriented educational leadership perspectives
- The GRE is not required for admission into the MA in Education, Leadership and Change.
Pedro Noguera at the Better Together – California Teachers’ Summit, 2016
Graduates of all of AULA’s Education Department programs have found success providing instruction, leadership, and guidance in positions that include:
- Child advocates
- Civic leaders
- Classroom teachers and aides
- Community organizers
- Coordinators in educational nonprofits
- Curriculum development leaders
- Educational researchers
- Faculty members in institutions of higher education
- Leaders in schools and school districts
The world needs you now! Get Started Today!
(310) 578-1080 x100