Antioch University Midwest is pleased to offer tuition incentives and scholarships for new and continuing students. These funds help make college more affordable, reduce loan debt and do not have to be repaid. Application and meeting requirements does not guarantee an award. All funding is available on a first come basis and only until budgeted funds, which change annually, are exhausted. Our Financial Aid team is available to provide assistance with the scholarship application process or give more information.
To apply for funding assistance:
- Apply for admission to Antioch University Midwest and be admitted into a degree-seeking program.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our school code is 003010.
- Can not be in default or owe an over-payment of any federal or state loan or grant program.
- Complete the scholarship application and submit.
AUM Scholarships and Incentives
This incentive is awarded to new undergraduate student at Antioch University Midwest. Undergraduate students registering for 12+ credit hours during their first semester, will be given an incentive of $1500, the approximate cost of a class. Students who register for 6+ credit hours will be given $500, the approximate cost of a credit hour. Awards are posted to a student’s account after the start of the term once registration and enrollment are confirmed.
This limited fund is to assist current students (undergraduate or graduate) with funding gaps in meeting direct educational cost (tuition and fees ) who don’t have other financial options. Awards will be based on financial need, time to degree completion and other factors. This award can only be awarded once to assist with degree completion. Student must not be eligible for financial aid refund. Amount will be based on actual need.
This scholarship is awarded to one (1) new undergraduate student and one (1) graduate student each academic year in the amount of $1000 to be applied to their first term of enrollment. Recipients are selected based on input from academic student interviews, admission data and financial need.
The Antioch University Midwest Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Award is for new transfer students for their outstanding academic achievement.
There are a limited number of awards that and will be given on a first come basis for those who meet all the eligibility requirements. Recipients will be awarded a total amount of $3,000; $1,500 per semester for one year of consecutive academic semesters.
- Applicant must be a Phi Theta Kappa member in good standing and transfer in to a degree seeking program at Antioch University Midwest.
- Students must maintain full -time status in a minimum of 12 semester credits and remain at full‐time status while requesting scholarship disbursements for following semesters.
Assistance with Scholarships and Incentives
For assistance with scholarships or other funding options please contact the Financial Aid office at 937-769-1833 or email@example.com.
There are many scholarships and grants available to graduate and undergraduate students through outside sources.