- This event has passed.
April Open House
April 5, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pmfree
You’re probably closer to finishing your bachelor’s degree than you think!
Not only does Antioch University Midwest accept up to 90 credits from any accredited institution, but you can also earn credits for your personal, professional, and/or military service!
Learn more by attending our Open House on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 1-7 pm. During our Open House, learn more about AU Midwest’s bachelor’s completion program, including our 3+1 pathways from area community colleges (Clark State, Sinclair, and Southern State) and discover specialized master’s degrees and professional/graduate certificates!
Participants will be able to apply for admission, receive assistance with filling out the FASFA, experience a campus tour and so much more! Capitalize on your visit and bring the following to campus:
- Photo ID
- Applicants should bring official college transcripts, in a sealed envelope, from any previous or current college/university and/or Joint Services Transcript
- In order to complete the 2016-2017 and/or 2017-2018 FASFA, students can now use 2015 income information in the FASFA!
- Parent’s 2015 Federal Income Tax Return (dependent students only) (irs.gov)
- Student’s W2s
- Parent’s W2s (dependent students only) – Parent’s social security number, birth date, marital status and date (dependent students only, documentation is not required)
- Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc. (documentation is not required)
- Eligible non-citizens – please bring your permanent resident card