How to Apply
There are three easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Write and submit an Admissions Essay (typed, one to two-page document in Word format) answering the following questions:
- Why is a Bachelor’s degree important to you?
- What will a Bachelor’s degree help you accomplish?
- What support do you need at Antioch to help you be successful?
- Why is Antioch University Midwest a good fit for your educational goals?
- Request transcripts from all colleges and universities you have previously attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Antioch University, in an unopened sealed envelope. We also accept e-transcripts! Send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Midwest
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
|Semester||Application Deadlines||Classes Begin|
|Fall 2018 Session A||August 27, 2018||September 4, 2018|
|Fall 2018 Session B||October 15, 2018||October 22, 2018|
|Spring 2019 Session A||January 7, 2019||January 22, 2019|
|Spring 2019 Session B||March 4, 2019||March 11, 2019|
|Summer 2019 Session A||May 6, 2019||May 13, 2019|
|Summer 2019 Session B||June 24, 2019||July 8, 2019|
|Undergraduate Cost per Credit Hour||Number of Credits||Tuition Cost||General Fee per term||Total Tuition & Fees per term|
Please note: Additional fees for all AUM programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, parking, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AUM students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUM.
Considering transferring to Antioch University Midwest? Your past work, academic, and life experience matters to us. Our degree completion program was designed to be transfer intentional. You can transfer 90 credits toward your AUM Bachelor’s degree.
We also accept transcripted military training and experience, ACE and CLEP test credits, and credit any hours you’ve earned toward an RN license regardless of the date the credits were earned.
Finishing your degree could be closer and more affordable than you think! Send us your unofficial transcripts and we will tell you how quickly you could finish your Bachelor’s degree.