How to Apply
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Write and submit a Letter of Intent Essay in a 1 – 2-page Word document answering each of the following questions in meaningful detail:
- Why did you choose Antioch?
- Why did you choose the graduate education program you are applying to?
- What are your future plans and how do you connect this program to your plans?
- Request transcripts from all colleges and universities you have previously attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Antioch University, in an unopened sealed envelope. We also accept e-transcripts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: You may submit unofficial transcripts for initial review of your application, but your application will not be considered complete until official transcripts are received.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Midwest
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
Applicants are required to have the following when seeking admission into a Teacher Licensure program:
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A minimum of 2.75 cumulative grade point average in all undergraduate work
- Clear BCI and FBI background checks
- Completion of on-campus skills assessment test and a writing assessment
- Access to Internet and a computer
- Completion of all admissions application materials
- Interview with Program Chair
A majority of AUM students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUM.