How to Apply
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Request transcripts from all colleges and universities you have previously attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Antioch University, in an unopened sealed envelope. We also accept e-transcripts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: You may submit unofficial transcripts for initial review of your application, but your application will not be considered complete until official transcripts are received.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Midwest
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities
- Minimum 2.75 GPA for bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for graduate level coursework
- Criminal background check or copy of valid Ohio Teaching License
- On campus academic skills test
- On-campus writing assessment
- Letter of Intent
A majority of AUM students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUM.