How to Apply
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Request transcripts from all colleges and universities you have previously attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Antioch University, in an unopened sealed envelope. We also accept e-transcripts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: You may submit unofficial transcripts for initial review of your application, but your application will not be considered complete until official transcripts are received.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University Midwest
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
|Semester||Application Deadlines||Classes Begin|
|Summer 2018 Session A||May 1, 2018||May 7, 2018|
|Summer 2018 Session B||June 18, 2018||June 25, 2018|
|Fall 2018 Session A||August 1, 2018||August 27, 2018|
|Fall 2018 Session B||October 12, 2018||October 15, 2018|
|Spring 2019 Session A||December 14, 2018||January 7, 2019|
|Spring 2019 Session B||February 22, 2019||March 4, 2019|
|Summer 2019 Session A||April 29, 2019||May 6, 2019|
|Summer 2019 Session B||June 17, 2019||June 24, 2019|
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities
- Minimum 2.75 GPA for bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for graduate level coursework
- Criminal background check or copy of valid Ohio Teaching License
- On campus academic skills test
- On-campus writing assessment
- Letter of Intent
|Cost/Credit Hour||Total Number of Credits||Half Time (3 credit hours)||Full Time (6 credit hours)||Total Program Cost||General Fee per term|
|MEd w/Conflict Management Concentration||$675||30||$2025||$4050||$20250||$200|
|MEd w/Dyslexia Concentration||$675||30||$2025||$4050||$20250||$200|
|MEd w/Early Childhood Education Concentration||$675||30||$2025||$4050||$20250||$200|
|Educational Leadership, Coaching/Mentoring Concentration||$675||30||$2025||$4050||$20250||$200|
|MEd w/Intervention Specialist, Mild to Moderate Concentration||$675||30-42**||$2025||$4050||$20250-$28350**||$200|
|MEd w/Reggio Emilia Concentration||$675||33||$2228||$4455||$22275||$200|
|MEd w/Trauma Informed Education Concentration||$675||30||$2025||$4050||$20250||$200|
Please note: Additional fees for all AUM programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AUM students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUM.