- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university. Applicants who have not finished their degree must do so before the first day of their desired start term.
- Current resume
- Scores from GMAT or GRE are not required
- Admission essays: Please answer two of the three questions below in 300 words or less. Use the following format guidelines for both essays: 12-point font, double-spaced, 1″ margins, top right header: first and last name, “MBA”, and essay number.
- What personal experiences and/or characteristics make you a great candidate for our MBA Program?
- After having been a part of this MBA Program, and if you could control your destiny, how would you envision your life 5 to 10 years from your graduation?
- What do you see as the greatest challenge or challenges, facing people who strive to be leaders in today’s world?
- If your undergraduate degree is below a 3.0 GPA, please respond to this additional question in 300 words or less: What specific factors contributed to your undergraduate GPA, and how have those factors changed so that you can be successful in our MBA Program at Antioch Midwest today?
Antioch University Midwest particularly seeks qualified candidates who will contribute to building a student population diverse in gender, ethnicity, age, class, physical abilities, learning styles, sexual orientation, professional backgrounds, and community experiences.
How to Apply
- Complete the online admissions application, including:
- Essay questions, admissions & program-specific
- Resume/curriculum vitae (CV)
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities where you earned a degree or certificate.
- Note: There are additional requirements for International applicants and applicants without a Bachelor’s degree
- Interview with a faculty member of the department to which you seek entry if selected. This can be in person, by phone, or via Skype.
- Master’s and Certificate Programs do not require the GRE or any other standardized test for admissions. We consider all of your application materials, and evaluate your academic potential in a variety of ways.
Official transcripts can be mailed or sent electronically:
By postal mail, send to:
Office of Admissions
Antioch University Midwest
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387
Electronic transcripts must be sent to the following email address:
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
|Total Tuition Cost|
|Individualized Master of Arts||$799||42||$33,558|
|Master's of Business Administration with a concentration in Change Leadership||$669.50||36||$24,102|
|Master's of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Leadership||$669.50||36||$24,102|
|Per Semester Unit|
|Graduate Students must be enrolled as a half-time or greater to receive financial aid.|
|2017-2018 MBA Program Fees|
|$50||Admissions Application Fee|
|$200||International Student Fee - Per Term|
|$475||Enrollment Maintenance Fee & Thesis/Project Completion Fee|
|$100||All Students - General Fee, (technology, electronic library, student activity)|
|$100||Late Registration Fee|
|$50||Return Check Fee|
Please note: Additional fees for all AUM programs may include (but are not necessarily limited to) charges for materials, late registration, enrollment maintenance, parking, graduation, transcripts, tuition payment plan, late payments, late registration, and returned checks.
A majority of AUM students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUM.