Sharpen your abilities to create inventive solutions to complex problems
Is leading by example your thing? Then learn to be an innovative and strategic business leader who combines the latest theoretical knowledge and practical experience with social wellbeing in order to succeed.
Antioch University Midwest’s philosophy is that a strong sense of social responsibility and mastery of business and leadership will help you stand out among competitors. Sharpen your abilities to create inventive solutions to complex problems that organizations face today through a systems thinking approach.
This degree is offered by AU Midwest.
The US healthcare system is in a period of unprecedented growth and change, and requires qualified executives trained to meet these challenges head-on. When you enroll in the Antioch University Midwest MBA program, you will investigate the ethical application of the varied critical business principles needed to build social enterprises, empower diverse cultures, and develop innovative management strategies. This concentration in Healthcare Leadership will view these fast changing issues through lenses of multicultural competencies, health insurance and reimbursement, and complex systems thinking.
Organizations experience constant change and require leaders to be trained to successfully meet these challenges. Enrolling in the Antioch University Midwest MBA program will provide you with a cohort from diverse professions and backgrounds. As a group, you will consider the ethics and values of organizations, the application of leadership principles, and the many tools used to build social enterprises, empower diverse cultures, and develop strategic management plans. The concentration in Change Leadership will take an in-depth investigation into the issues of team development, conflict management, and leadership identity.
- No GMAT Required
- Lifestyle Flexibility – meet on campus one evening per week
- Multiple Entry Points – Fall (August) and Spring (January)
- Cohort Model
- Low Residency program
- No application fee or deposit fee required
- No business experience required
The MBA Program is designed to accomplish the following learning outcomes so students graduate with demonstrable mastery in this field.
- Foster multicultural competency and lead ethical decision making processes that includes multiple perspectives.
- Continuously improve knowledge, awareness and skills through critical reflective practices that strengthen personal and professional development.
- Think critically to integrate theory and practice tailored to address the healthcare needs of diverse communities.
- Analyze complex organizational and community healthcare issues and conduct assessments of their systemic contexts and opportunities.
Antioch University focuses on knowledge and learning rather than letter grades. Students receive a written evaluation of their work, called a narrative learning assessment, at the end of each class from their instructor.
Narrative learning assessments present an in-depth description of your unique learning process. Through them, you can identify your strengths and recognize opportunities for growth. You will gain a better understanding of what you have learned and what you need to learn next, and receive practical advice to meet your goals.
There are no upcoming events at this time.