- This event has passed.
July Open House
June 19, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmfree
Learn more about Antioch University Midwest’s bachelor’s degree completion programs, specialized master’s degrees, and certificates by attending our Open House on Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 3 pm – 7 pm.
Discover our community college partnerships that provide 3+1 pathways from for many associate degree programs. Antioch University Midwest’s generous 90 credit hour transfer policy means we can make an individualized pathway for your specific goals. You may be closer to finishing your degree than you think.
Attendees of the open house will be able to apply for admission, receive assistance with filling out the FASFA, discuss programs with faculty, experience a campus tour, and so much more!
Capitalize on your visit and bring the following to campus:
- Photo ID
- Applicants should bring official college transcripts, in a sealed envelope, from any previous or current college/university and/or Joint Services Transcript
- In order to complete the 2016-2017 and/or 2017-2018 FASFA, students can now use 2015 income information in the FASFA!
- Parent’s 2015 Federal Income Tax Return (dependent students only) (irs.gov)
- Student’s W2s
- Parent’s W2s (dependent students only) – Parent’s social security number, birth date, marital status and date (dependent students only, documentation is not required)
- Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc. (documentation is not required)
- Eligible non-citizens – please bring your permanent resident card