AUM Writing Center: Tutor
Website Writing Center
Academic Year: 2018‐2019
Supervisor: Denny Russell
Supervisor Contact: 937‐769‐1657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 20
The person in this position will work in the Robert Dizney Writing Center and report to the Writing Center Coordinator. Qualified applicants should submit a resume, a writing sample, and three academic and/or professional references to be considered.
• Train to become a peer tutor to other students.
• Consult with students on a variety of writing assignments and projects.
• Help develop new methods to promote the writing center on campus and through writing center-‐sponsored events.
• Help to write and edit student publications.
• Must be knowledgeable of English Grammar; B.A. in English or relevant area preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable of APA and MLA styles of documentation.
• Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Word and able to perform minimal computing tasks, including downloading and revising documents.
• Advanced skills in writing, editing, and research proficiency preferred.
• Excellent oral communication skills and engaging interpersonal skills preferred.
• Serve in the professional role of Antioch University Midwest representative.
• May involve evenings and weekend hours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com