Registrar’s Office: Assistant
Academic Year: 2018-2019
Supervisor: Tara Rhinehart
Supervisor Contact: 937-769-1822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 20
Description of Work
A work study student is needed to assist the University Registrar’s Office with transfer credit evaluation by entering student transcript data into Antioch University’s student information system, Colleague.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in computers and data entry
- Skilled in accurate typing and numeric key entry
- Ability to work with confidential data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to do the same task for long period of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.