In order to provide students with a simple, cost-effective method of purchasing text books, AUM has moved to an online bookstore format. Students may purchase books from the vendor of their choice, or may take advantage of AUM’s partnership with the company MBS Direct, which has the nation’s largest inventory of used books at discounted prices.
Some of the benefits of purchasing books through AUM’s online bookstore through MBS Direct are:
- Fast shipping
- Free shipping offers on most retail orders over $49 (Does not include orders placed on the Marketplace)
- Reasonably priced – an average of 60% off list price when shopping on the Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Order forms customized to AUM courses’ required reading lists
- Multiple payment options, including Financial Aid Vouchers
- 100% return policy (Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later)
- Excellent, U.S.-based customer service by phone or email
- A quarterly Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books
Visit AUM’s online bookstore through MBS Direct
We suggest that you bookmark the site for ease of use going forward.
Go to AUM’s Online Bookstore
- Find your course: Search by class name, class code, instructor name or choose “Browse full course list” to navigate through a drop down menu
- Choose your books: Select from the new, used eBook or rental options (when available) and add to your cart. Please note, prices will vary depending on time and availability.
- Checkout: Follow the on-screen checkout process. Add your school voucher in the payment section when applicable.
The Antioch Midwest Library is another resource for accessing the required course materials.
If you haven’t found the books you need for your classes. Or haven’t received your books from the Online Bookstore. You can give the Antioch Midwest library a try.
- As Antioch Midwest students, you are able to use OhioLINK to request books: http://olc1.ohiolink.edu/search/
- If the book you need is able to be requested from another Ohio library, you can have it sent here to AUM or to the nearest OhioLINK library closest to you.
- Still no luck? Try our University-wide catalog, WorldCat Local, which gives you access to a national search (and even international, if need be): http://antioch.worldcat.org/search
- You can have the book you need sent to AUM or to your house for free.
- Bring it back to us and we’ll mail it back for free.
As always feel free to call or email if you have any questions, and we can help you with the process:
If you have any questions about our online bookstore, contact the MBS customer service team 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Call 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsbooks.com.