Unite Passion and Purpose
Antioch University Midwest’s mission is to provide learner-centered education to empower students with the knowledge and skills to lead meaningful lives and to advance social, economic, and environmental justice. Our students not only demonstrate the core competencies that are required for career success, but instigate change and have a positive impact on the world. As an Antioch University Midwest student you’ll discover how to unite your passion with purpose.
Antioch University Midwest offers a wide range of options for working adults to enhance their skill sets. Our programs are designed with today’s business needs in mind and emphasizes critical thinking, cultural diversity, and an international perspective, as well as provides opportunities for collaborative learning, and promotes the integration of life and work experience with academic knowledge.
Continue your education in one of the following programs:
Bachelor’s Degree Completion:
- BA in Early Childhood Education
- BA in Human Services Administration
- BA in Liberal Studies
- BA in Management
- BA in Middle Childhood Education with Initial Licensure
- BS in Applied Technology & Business Leadership
- BS in Healthcare Administration
- BS in Special Education with Initial Licensure
- MA Management & Change Leadership
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Leadership
- MEd in Educational Leadership with Initial or 2nd Teacher Licensure
- MEd in Educational Leadership with Professional Concentration
- MEd in Educational Leadership with Professional Concentration, Ohio Principal Licensure
Community College Students:
Our programs are designed for the transfer student. As part of AUM’s ongoing commitment to make college tuition as affordable as possible, we have partnered with Cincinnati State Community College, Clark State Community College, Sinclair Community College, and Southern State Community College to offer a variety of way to seamlessly continue on to earn a bachelor’s degree from Antioch University Midwest.
Connect with Admissions:
Not sure where to start or what program is the best choice for your goals? Want to discuss how you can come up with an individualized transfer pathway into one of our many bachelor’s degree options? Connect with Admissions! Our advisors are happy to help you through the process. Call 937-769-1814 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.