Leaders Bring Experience into MBA classes
AUNE’s Organization and Management (O&M) classes will welcome guest speakers from a variety of businesses and organizations during the spring semester. They include:
- Bill Medvidofsky, vice president of Supply Chain for C&S Wholesale Grocers, February 24.
- Michael Lent of the wealth management firm, Veris Wealth Partners, March 4.
- Pablo Fleishmann of Green Energy Options, which designs and manufacture energy monitoring systems, and Ben Robertson, vice president of finance for Plankton Power, which makes biofuels from algae, and a partner in Thermal House, a provider of energy audits and building performance contractor, March 6.
- Elizabeth U, formerly with RSF Social Finance, a nonprofit financial services organization, March 25.
- Jed Davis, director of sustainability for Cabot Creamery, March 26.
- Mary Ann Christansen and Jen Risley, Hannah Grimes Marketplace; and Ed Guyot, Bonnie Hudspeth and Joe Marks, Monadnock Community Market, March 27.
- John Fullerton, former managing director of JPMorgan Chase and founder of the Capital Institute, a nonpartisan think tank, April 15.
- Rosalie Bass, founder of Rosalie’s Garden, Peterborough, April 16.
“Guest speakers bring their knowledge, enthusiasm and experience into our MBA classes. Students can ask questions and gain new insights into the real world of sustainable business. Our numerous guest speakers and field experiences are unique features of our MBA,” said Polly Chandler, chair of the O&M department and program director of the MBA in Sustainability.
O&M welcomes students from diverse backgrounds in its MBA in Sustainability program. Antioch offers the MBA in three delivery models: weekend, accelerated and online. Find more information here.