Search Committee for New AUNE President Announced
Felice Nudelman, chancellor of Antioch University, has appointed a search committee for a new president of Antioch University New England (AUNE). Co-chairs of the search committee are Nudelman and Charlton MacVeagh, a member of the AUNE Board of Trustees. They will be assisted by R.H. Perry & Associates, the company that led the search for AUNE’s chancellor.
The search committee will visit AUNE on October 31 to gather information from the AUNE community for a leadership profile, with an eye to beginning the active search in early November. Nudelman plans to be able to appoint the new AUNE president in February or March 2013.
In addition to Nudelman and MacVeagh, members of the search committee are:
• Stephen Neun, AUNE vice president for academic affairs
• Susan Howard, AUNE director of financial services
• Marilyn Castriotta, AUNE student
• George Tremblay, AUNE professor of clinical psychology
• Michael H. Simpson, chair of AUNE’s Department of Environmental Studies
• AUNE Faculty Chair, to be determined
• Charlton MacVeagh, AUNE board of trustees
• Don Shumway, AUNE board of trustees
• Martha Summerville, AUNE board of trustees
• Tex Boggs, Antioch University Los Angeles, campus president
• Maureen Curley, Antioch University board of governors
• Art Zucker, Antioch University board of governors
• Paul Doeg and Jean Scott, team members from the search firm, R. H. Perry & Associates
• Michelle Ward, chancellor’s office
Dr. David A. Caruso, president of AUNE since 2006, announced this summer that he will retire at the end of the 2012-2013 academic year. Caruso’s seven years at AUNE cap forty years of service in higher education.
Find more information on AUNE’s presidential search.