The CMHC program values diversity and encourages students of all backgrounds to apply for admission to the program. The faculty strive to create and support an inclusive learning community that meets the different learning styles of students admitted to the program. Students are encouraged to foster relationships with their peers through class discussions and small group activities.
How to Apply
- Complete the online admissions application, including:
- Essay questions, admissions and program-specific
- Resume/curriculum vitae (CV)
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities where you earned a degree or certificate (A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- Two letters of recommendation are required, from people who are in a position to evaluate your professional (e.g., supervisor, colleague) or academic (e.g., faculty) work. The person making the recommendation may not be related to you.
- There are additional requirements for International applicants and applicants without a Bachelor’s degree
- Interview with the CMHC Program admissions committee, if selected. This interview will be conducted via Zoom (video conferencing).
- Master’s and Certificate Programs do not require the GRE or any other standardized test for admissions. We consider all of your application materials, and evaluate your academic potential in a variety of ways.
Official transcripts should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Antioch University New England
40 Avon Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03431-3516
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
A college education is an investment in your future. Let us help you understand the costs and explore the resources available to help make your college education even more affordable. The majority of AUNE students finance their education through some form of financial aid. You may not be sure which federal, state, public and private aid packages – such as loans, scholarships, and grants—are right for you. Our staff is here to help you, so you can focus on what’s most important: beginning your academic program at AUNE.