Antioch University New England hosts three In Bloom east coast conferences this spring:
- In Bloom in Vermont (Brattleboro, VT) – Saturday, March 23, 2019
- In Bloom in Maine (Kittery, ME) – Saturday, April 27, 2019
- In Bloom in Western Mass (Amherst Massachusetts) – June 8, 2019
We are co-sponsoring a similar conference in partnership with the Teton Science Schools in Jackson, WY:
- In Mud in Wyoming (Jackson, Wyoming) – April 27, 2019
Antioch University New England will host three spring east coast In Bloom conferences, starting appropriately on the third day of spring, March 23, 2019 in Brattleboro, Vermont. We’re well aware there will not be much in bloom in March. So, this year we’ve assigned an “in bloom in snow” theme to In Bloom in Vermont. At this event we’ll be focusing on how to work with children outdoors in winter.
In Bloom in Vermont will also have an expanded age range of pre-school through 3rd grade. This is in response to the many 1st through 3rd grade teachers who are also moving their curriculum out into the woods and fields around their schools. Please invite your elementary teacher colleagues!
Workshop sign-ups will be done at the registration check-in on the morning of the conference. Please read the conference brochure in advance to determine your preferred workshops. We will open registration at 8:00 am. Morning beverages and refreshments will be available.
- Working Professional: $125
- Group Rate: (per person for 3 or more from the same organization) $100
- AUNE Alumni and Co-Sponsors: $75
- AUNE Students: $50
Antioch University New England accepts credit cards and checks as payment. If your school/organization is paying by check, please complete the business section of the registration form for invoicing purposes.