Administrative Assistant, Applied Psychology
Location: Keene, NH, USA
Department: Applied Psychology
Status: Full-time (35 hours a week), hourly
This full-time, 35 hour a week, position provides clerical and administrative support to the Office of Field Experience in the Applied Psychology department at AUNE, including faculty, staff, and students. The position reports to the Director of Administration and provides assistance to oversite of approximately 150 Applied Psychology students placed in internships
Success in this position requires strong interpersonal skills. Superior organizational, time-management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills are essential, as is the ability to manage competing priorities and to accomplish tasks independently.
- Maintain student files for internship records
- Maintain internship site files and records
- Assist with communication and relationship-building with internship sites and site supervisors
- Assist with communication with students participating in internship
- Manage Sakai internship site
- Maintain internship database
- Prepare site visits
- Assist with planning and implementation of Wellness Trainings & Site Supervisor Training Day
- Maintain required forms, i.e., Department of Labor
- Expand social media outreach
- Assist in other ways needed
- A or higher
- Competent communicator, both verbally and written
- Outgoing and comfortable interacting with students, faculty, and internship site supervisors
- Competent with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Publisher, and Word
- Competent with Google, including Gmail, Google Docs
- Competent with Survey Monkey
- Highly organized
- Internet savvy
- Social media savvy
- Team player
Submit applications to Will Dooley, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org with “AA FT AP” in the subject line.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
AUNE is committed to providing a learning and work environment free from discrimination and harassment. Programs, activities, and employment are available with equal opportunity for all and without discrimination on the basis of race, age, color, gender, gender identity, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status, or disability.
The campus is a smoke-free environment.