CTEC Information Coordinator – P. Palmiotto
This position is only available for Antioch University New England eligible work-study students.
Department: Center for Tropical Ecology and Conservation
Start Date: 2/4/19
End Date: 5/3/19
Number of positions: 1
Weekends Required: no
Evenings Required: no
Supervisor: Peter Palmiotto
Job Description: The Information Coordinator is a part-time (10-15 hours/week) position available to an AUNE student who is eligible for federal work study funding.
The Information Coordinator provides support to the center, housed within the Environmental Studies Department at AUNE, by facilitating information development and dissemination. Work schedule is flexible.
Projects and Duties:
- Maintain and update user-friendly website with internship and research opportunities, funding resources, current events, etc.
- Maintain and update social media and Sakai for grants, internships, events, etc.
- Assist Program Manager in editing and printing biannual newsletter
- Develop membership benefits and engagement
- Maintain and update tropical library and office collections
- Support CTEC grant writing and fundraising efforts
- Collaborate Outreach Coordinator and Program Manager as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer literacy and facility with social media
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and editing skills, design skills a bonus
- Highly organized
- Ability to network and seek out resources
How to apply:
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Peter Palmiotto at firstname.lastname@example.org