Integrated Student Services Advisor
Location: Antioch University New England, Keene, NH
Department: Student Services
Status: Full-time, hourly, 40 hours per week
AUNE’s Integrated Student Services team provides superior, friendly support to our graduate students from the point of enrollment through graduation. Working closely with staff from all Academic Affairs offices, our Integrated Student Services Advisor collaborates with students, faculty, and staff to ensure swift, coherent results in registration, records maintenance, and seamless processes across the organization. As a member of the Integrated Student Services team, this individual’s primary focus is to provide, with exceptional client relations and robust technical skills, the full array of support for registration for on-campus, on-line, and low residency courses. This includes all aspects of student records and registration and integration with admissions, student financial services, and academic departments.
Success in this position requires ability to interact effectively with students, faculty, and administrative staff to resolve inquiries, provide information, and take appropriate action; ability to learn and apply relevant policies and procedures; and, ability to complete assigned work accurately and effectively.
This is a full-time, staff position based at the Keene NH Campus.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provides a front-facing, student-centric response for registration questions that occur in person, by phone, or through electronic mediums.
- Explains and helps interpret for students, faculty and staff a wide range of academic policies and regulations related to student registration processes and records.
- Assists students from acceptance through registration and with record changes; assists with on-campus and on-line registration, student processing, day-to-day registration processes, and other records maintenance for the campus.
- Provides information and referral with registrarial requests.
- As needed, reviews for completeness and accepts request for information or processing, such as GPA equivalent requests, FERPA requests or authorizations, substitution or waiver form, leave of absence or withdrawal form.
- Monitors incoming official transcripts for appropriate dissemination to the Registrar’s Office.
- Assists students and employees with forms and registration.
- Supports Degree Conferral Process
- Confers regularly with administrative and academic departments to coordinate activities, projects, and systems, exchange information, explain policies and procedures and resolve problems.
- Campus level responsibility to manage paper records, filing, etc.
- Participates in campus committees and activities as requested and approved
- Helps train and support student-workers; covers front desk when student workers are not scheduled to work.
- Creates and maintains documentation and maintains Student Services web pages as needed.
- Assists with ID cards, mail, and other projects as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in higher education, student services, and/or student information systems
- Excellent customer or student-centered service orientation
- Demonstrated excellent data entry skills and familiarity with monitoring and maintaining large databases.
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving ability within a collaborative work environment
- High level of comfort with learning
- Clear communication, problem-solving, and systems-thinking skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and embrace change on a continuing basis
- Strong planning, administrative, and organizational skills.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to Will Dooley, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org with “ISS Position” in the subject line.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
AUNE is committed to providing a learning and work environment free from discrimination and harassment. Programs, activities, and employment are available with equal opportunity for all and without discrimination on the basis of race, age, color, gender, gender identity, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status, or disability. The campus is a smoke-free environment.