Marketing Assistant – Web & Social Media
Start Date: August 25, 2018
End Date: May 3, 2019
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per week: 5-10
Weekends/Evenings required: No
Supervisor: Melinda Garland, Marketing Director
As Student Marketing Assistant, you will work on Marketing projects, primarily focused on making website edits in WordPress, creating social media posts, and other administrative and research projects. Things you might be doing:
- Making content updates to websites using WordPress; communicating with faculty and staff when needed to ensure updates are correct
- Auditing the websites; reviewing and cataloging content
- Drafting social media posts
- Internet research; content curation
- Administrative work, such as data cleanup, mailings, etc.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Fun, friendly, and creative personality. Experience using WordPress; comfortable with computers and internet research. On-campus presence during work. Feel comfortable interacting with faculty, alumni, other students, community members.
How to apply: